Monday, September 21, 2009

Sept. 21, 2009

Today is the day that I will do the final hunt for party favors and anything Batman. This is going to be a hard birthday without everyone able to come. There is so much that is going on that kids don't understand. I have tried to explain that some people are busy and can't make it but all I hear back.."but mooommm, they promised and were suppossed to keep 'em promises". Who can argue with that?! I can't, I have tried and tried.
Another sleepless night took place last night and then there were the sounds of tiny feet coming toward my room. My son was so sure that he could crawl into bed with me that he brought his teddy, blankie and pillow. Bad dreams are one thing, but this one scared him enough that he didn't want to talk about it, he only to cuddle. I was ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment